Friday, March 5, 2010

Kari Ferrell the Hipster Grifter


This Hipster moved from SLC Utah out to hipster NYC where she got a job at Vice. Turns out she had warrants in Utah, she also claimed she had cancer and was about to die.

Article Here


Vice Article Here


I like this part from Gawker

It was also around November that a guy named Troy was at Union Pool, the Williamsburg bar, when the bartender passed him a note from another customer. It read, "I want to give you a hand job with my mouth," and was signed "Korean Abdul-Jabbar." It was, according to Troy, from Ms. Ferrell. Another time, a patron at Fabiane's, the café on Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg, said Ms. Ferrell passed him a note which read: "I want you to throw a hot dog down my hall.

"Korean Abdul-Jabbar" hahahha

No comments: