Friday, July 31, 2009

RIP YNOT TKO - Saint Louis

I didnt know Brandon. But as fate would have it I was talking to him on the phone doing a friend a favor to get him some money. I told him I would text him when he could pick up his money. At 10:46am Brandon texted me back "Cool Good Looking Out."
Then this happened that very same night.

UPDATE: Man shot to death at North Grand and Garfield Identified
St. Louis Post-Dispatch

ST. LOUIS — Police are investigating the fatal shooting of a 28-year-old St. Louis man Thursday night.

Police said that Brandon Boehmer, 28, of the Plaza Square Apartments in downtown St. Louis, was shot once in the head at 8:55 p.m. Thursday.

The man was shot once in the head and died at an area hospital, police said.

He was shot in the 1800 block of North Grand Boulevard. Detectives are trying to determine whether the victim was being robbed when he was shot.

Fucked up, RIP Brandon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon was a friend of mine from our St. Charles days, and let me just say that it's a shame that you never got to know him. He really was ace.