Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Swiss Mini Gun


For the longest I wanted to keep this under wraps in hopes that I would one day actually have a Swiss Mini Gun. Well this gun is not permitted in the USA so they wont ship it here. I could try to have it sent to a friend in Canada which it is permitted and then possibly smuggle it over but thats way too much of a hassle. So I guess I wont be the first on the block packing heat the size of a cell phone.


Heres the info. These are real! They cost $6,500 swiss so im guessing with Americas economy that like $650,000 american. Bullets cost $10 per bullet but in American thats like $1000 per bullet. (sarcastic joke about americas economy for those who dont get it)

They come in regular steel or gold with diamonds for your biatches.


It’s total length does not exceed 5.5 cm.
It shoots 2.34 mm calibre rim fire ammunition which we have developed for it and which is the smallest rim fire ammunition in the World.
Man I could see a bunch of people getting shot up with guns so I can see why the US wouldnt want them here. But also due to the price its not like your average person could afford one.I cant help but to think it would be mad funny to own one.

No comments: